Friday, September 24, 2010

David and His Mommy, Part 1

In my search for infantilists willing to talk to me about their interests, one of the first things I wanted to learn about was the dynamics between ABs and their "Mommies."  How do their relationships work and what is the experience like?

Luckily, one of the first people I met in my quest to learn more about the AB world was David, a young post-graduate student from New England.  He opened up to me about his Mommy and his life his experiences with her.




So, I see a lot of ABs online, seeking out Mommies or caretakers.  It seems like a pretty standard goal of the AB community:  to get someone who will baby them.  Do you agree?

Sort of.  There's certainly a lot of interest on the message boards and communities from people wanting to get babied by someone else.  Or, people looking to baby someone else.  Guys looking for girls, usually.

So do you think you're lucky in that you have a Mommy?

Yes and no.  I'm grateful that I have an open minded person to share my interests with and who cater to my needs.  But my Mommy wasn't some woman I met in an online community, you know?  She's just a regular person who was open minded enough to give this a try.

And it worked, obviously.

Yeah, definitely.

Where did you meet this "regular person"?

The bar, believe it or not.  We just randomly started talking one night, and we agreed to keep hanging out at the bar.  Over a summer of hanging out and talking...and a lot of beer...I told her about my fetish, and she wanted to try it.

Do you guys have a relationship outside of your Mommy/Baby relationship?

This will sound weird...but no.  We're good friends, but we're not dating or anything.  She's just really cool and likes doing this for me.

Define "this".

Treating me like a baby. 

Okay, elaborate for me.  Walk me through what its like when you two get together.

Well, we do try to mix it up, but the usual routine is that she'll come over and we'll have a drink or two.  Then she'll ask if I'm diapered or not.  I am, of course, and she'll ask me to show her, and so I do.  This usually leads to her helping me out of my clothes.  Then she'll make me do things like crawl or play or drink from a bottle or something like that.  Sometimes she'll give me a bath.  She'll change me if I need it.

Is there a sexual element to this?

Well...yeah, I guess.  I mean, like, we don't have sex, but she'll touch me and get me off.

Is that important?

The whole experience is erotic, you know?  Like, getting babied and stuff...that's what turns me on.  So of course I'm going to need some sort of release.

She likes this?

She does.

Even changing your diapers?

Well...yeah, lol. I guess.  She hasn't complained yet.

To get the other side of the story, and to better understand this dynamic, I wanted to talk to Stephanie, his Mommy.  David got me in touch with her, and thankfully Stephanie was more than willing to chat with me about her experiences.

So before David, have you ever known about, or had an interest in, adult babies?

Haha, no!  It was all new to me.

But you were willing to give it a try?

I like David a lot.  He's a good guy and we got to know each other really well.  When he finally told me about this stuff, I wasn't disgusted or anything.  I guess I saw myself relating to that role a little.

The role of the mommy?  Are you a mother of an actual child?

No, thank goodness, haha.  But maybe it's that natural maternal instinct that kicked in.  But I saw this as something that David felt ashamed of and he seemed confused and upset about it.  And in my head, all I could think was, "this isn't a big deal!  The guy just wants someone to treat him like a baby for a little bit.  I can do that!"

So when you finally met him to do this, was it hard?

Yes, a little.  It took a few meetings before we got comfortable.  We took little steps.

Baby steps?

Haha, yes, exactly!  Like, the first time, we just talked about it a little in his apartment and it took the whole night for him to finally pull down his pants and show me his diaper.  It was finally a few weeks later when he was lying on his bed and I was changing his diaper.

How do you feel about details like that?  Like changing his diaper?

I used to feel like it should bother me that I'm changing a grown man's diaper...but I guess I can look past it.  It's different, but it's not a big deal in the scheme of things.  

How about sexually gratifying him?

It's a sexual thing for him, you know?  I think this was the hardest part for me, in some ways, because I wanted to be there for him and do this for him, but the sexual part just seems...intimate.

Is that a bad thing?


No.  It's just that we're friends, you know?  We hang out at the bar and we talk online.  I'm not his girlfriend.  But the sexual stuff feels like it's something that's meant for a more...like...

...like it's meant for two people in an actual relationship?

Yeah, basically.  I guess it's not that big of a deal, and there are definitely people who do it with no problem.  But that was the biggest hurdle for me.

You're over it now?

Haha, i guess so.  We're pretty open with each other now.  There really isn't anything that's hard to do now.

So now that we have an idea of who David and Stephanie are, it was time to get to know them as a Baby/Mommy, and my interview moved to the two of them together.  And as if that wasn't enough, I was even invited to watch the two of them at play. 

And I'll tell you all about it in my next blog post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment