Saturday, September 25, 2010

David and His Mommy, Part 2

Previously, I talked to David and his Mommy, Stephanie, about their origins as a Mommy and Baby.  While it was nice getting their individual perspectives, I think what I was more interested in was their dynamic together.

Thankfully, Stephanie was planning on meeting with David at his apartment, and she invited me to watch and interact with them via webcam.




Is there any sort of tension when the two of you first meet for a "playdate?"

David:  No.
Stephanie:  Well, maybe a little.
David:  You think so?
Stephanie:  It's not like we live together or we do this every day.  Every time we get together for this, I think it takes me a little bit of time to warm up to this again.

How often do you two get together?

David:  It fluctuates.  Sometimes it can be once a week.  Sometimes it's once every two or three weeks.
Stephanie:  Last year when you had your finals we didn't get together for, like, a month.
David:  Oh yeah.  That was hard!

Do you find that it's something you need to happen somewhat regularly?

David:  Well...
Stephanie:  I think David needs it regularly, yeah.
David:  Heyyyy!
Stephanie:  What?  That's not a bad thing.  It's like...sex, you know?  You just have to have it every so often.

So, Stephanie, you're understanding of David's need for this?

Stephanie:  I try to be as accommodating as I can.  David's a good friend to me, and I don't mind doing this with him.  As long as I have the time to do it, then it's no skin off my back.
David:  You guys are making me sound like a drug addict.
Stephanie:  A diaper addict, maybe.
[We all laugh at this.]

What kind of stuff did you have in store for tonight?

David:  Well, we've been talking about trying something a little...different tonight.
Stephanie:  He's been telling me for a while that he has this fantasy where he gets caught?

Caught?  By you?

Stephanie:  No, by anyone.
David:  I like the idea of getting discovered by a stranger while I'm in a compromising position.  Getting caught in a restroom changing my diaper or something like that.


What does that do for you?



David:  It's something that isn't controllable by me or Steph.  When we're here, and its just the two of us, I feel like no matter what happens, it's safe and controlled, you know?  But when you add the element of another person...a stranger, at that, and you don't know how they're going to react...
Stephanie:  ...he doesn't have to role play embarassment.  It's legit.


How are you going to experiment with that tonight, then?


Stephanie:  It was my idea.  I'm surprised he went along with it.
David:  It seems like a good place to start.
Stephanie:  It's pretty simple, actually.  We ordered some pizza, and it's getting delivered here.  The plan is to have David sitting here in just his diapers when the pizza delivery guy comes, so that he's easily seen.


Wow, that sounds pretty gutsy.


David:  It's a little tame compared to some of my fantasies.
Stephanie:  Yeah, there are some things I don't think I could do.


Like?


Stephanie:  Having me change his diaper in the park.


That sounds like it would attract a lot of trouble.

Stephanie:  That's what I said!
David:  That's why it's a fantasy!

Stephanie [to David]:  Ok, baby, enough talking.  We ordered the pizza and it'll probably be here in ten minutes.  We should get ready.

David stands up and walks off camera to get undressed.  Stephanie waves him back over near her.

Stephanie:  No, no! Let me do it.  I want Ashlea to see!

David walks back into the camera's view and he stands before Stephanie.  She helps him unbutton his plaid shirt and she throws it aside.  From the top of his jeans, I can see some plastic jutting out.  She unbuttons his pants and wastes no time in pulling them down beyond his knees.  There, staring back at me, is David's white disposable diaper.  It reminds me of seeing my own boyfriend when he's got his diaper on.

You've got two girls watching you wear nothing but a diaper, David.  How does that make you feel?

David [laughing]:  A little more nervous than usual, honestly.

So what's your plan?

Stephanie:  Does baby have to tinkle?

David doesn't reply.  He nervously giggles and shifts his hips a little.  Stephanie shoots him a stern look before looking back at me and laughing.

You encourage him to wet his diaper?

Stephanie:  Not often, no. Usually he's got it soaked before I even see it, or not long after.  I can tell he hasn't wet it yet, though, and I think he should for when the pizza delivery guy comes.

Do you think the pizza guy would even notice?

Stephanie: Maybe, maybe not.  But I think the uncertainty of that would be pretty thrilling.
David:  I'm peeing...

At first, nothing seems different to me.  He's just standing there.  But I can now see the blue strips on his diaper have turned green, and Stephanie's hand is feeling the front of her diaper.  As she lifts up her hand on the diaper, I can see that there is some significant drooping of the diaper.

Stephanie:  As you can see, Ashlea, baby has wet a lot.

David, is it hard to wet your diaper while being watched.

David: Not at all.  I'm not pee shy in the least.

At this point, Stephanie decides to take the reigns and this becomes less of an interview than it does me watching the two of them do their thing.

In the next and final installment of my interview with Stephanie and David, I watch Stephanie interact with Baby Davey, and his subsequent embarrasment with the arrival of the pizza man!

I hope that you stick around for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment