Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sorry for the Delay! More Content Coming!

Hi everyone!  Thanks for your patience over the past week.  I feel like I was off to such a good start before disappearing for a week there.  Sadly, real life got in the way and things like work and family drama took a priority.  As if that wasn't enough, both me and my boyfriend got sick.  Yuck! 

Anyways, things are calming down, I'm feeling better, and I want to get back to writing in the blog!  Look forward to the conclusion of my interview with David and his Mommy as well as an article about my boyfriend and our relationship as well as some interviews with my new baby friends I've been meeting! 

As always, I'd love to hear from more of you.  Leave a comment or send me an email if you have a topic you want to talk about or if you think you have some things to contribute to the blog.  Hey, even if you just want to chat about being an AB/DL, my cyber-door is always open!

No comments:

Post a Comment